Data Integration & Program Automation
With the ever-increasing amount of data collected for machinery condition and performance monitoring, there is a rising need for automated methods to process and extract knowledge out of this immense wealth of information.
The Application Center has experience with analyzing large fleets and plants, with multiple-equipment types, for customers in the aviation, marine, railway, mining, and power generation industries. We can help you manage all the data, extract fault information, integrate data from multiple measurement sources, and turn the data into knowledge for actionable information to support operations and maintenance decision-making.
- Fluid program audit
- Evaluation of data quality and limits
- Establish reliable limits and guidelines for your machinery
- Knowledge Base Development
- Data Integration and Automation
- Integrate multiple types of data for comprehensive condition assessment
- Program automation and expert rule development
- Provide evaluation and actionable decision making
- Maintenance and Technical Instruction Manuals
- Program and Procedure Documentation
- Remote Monitoring
- Collect, store and provide analysis results and early warnings of damage
- Online accessibility 24 hours a day